Mellow hot spring egg maker (over view) You can make hot spring eggs easily with it. It is 988 yen in Amazon. (feature) 1. put the eggs 2.fill with boiling water 3.close the lid 4.wait about thirty minutes 5.hot spling eggs are combleted! - can make 1 or 2 hot spling eggs in one go -size: 120×145×95mm -weight: 0.19kg (Pro & Cons) (+) it is safe because you can make hot spring eggs without using fire. (+) You doesn't fail. (+) easy to make (+) easy to care for (-) can make only 2 (-) can use only when you make hot spring eggs. (Rating) I give this mellow hot spring egg maker a score of 7/10. I think it is useful when you want to eat hot spring eggs, kamatamaudon, etc. However I don't eat them every day, so there are a few opportunities to use it. But it ' s compact and doesn ' t take up much space , so if you have one at home , you won ' t have a problem.
コメント
コメントを投稿