Educational Game Review

 Game Review

Recently, I've been playing a new game.
It's called "Run 3". You can play it for free online.

(Goal of the Game)
Only you have to do is to push the bottom in order not to fall down!

The character is always runnig.
When you find a hall, you have to push "↑" bottom in your keybord, and jump it.

You can also avoid the hall. If you want to do this, please push "↓".







(Pros+ and Cons-)
(+) It is easy to operate.
(+) It's exhilarating.
(+) You can feel as if you are in space.
(-) You may feel sick because of the rotation.
(-) It has less explanation.

(Rating)
I give this game 9/10,
I would recommend thouse who like simple game. 
This game is a great way to pass the time.

コメント

  1. This game looks like so interesting! I think this game is simple, but difficult for me to operate.

    返信削除
  2. This looks very interesting!
    I want to try it !!

    返信削除
  3. This game looks very interesting!! I am not good at playing game, but I want to try this!!

    返信削除
  4. I also reviewed "Run"! So I am very interested in this game!

    返信削除
  5. This game seems to be very popular! I would like to play it too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

My Hometown!

I want to visit Germany!