I want to visit Germany!

   I really want to visit Germany!


Links for Germany:
Germany wikipedia (German has a population of about 84 million)
how to enjoy German (Mapple Travel Guide)

Here is nice YouTube video (with many ideas)

There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 10:

1-enjoy opera in Dresden

















2-enjoy conert in Thomus church



















3-enjoy the street of Erfurth

















4-go to the hometown of Bach, Eisenach














5-visit Schloss Sanssouci














6-visit Berliner Dom
















7-visit Neptunbrunnen
















8-visit Alter St.-Matthaus-Kirchhof
















9-Eiserner Steg




















10-eat apfelstrudel














Here is google map of German


Thank you for visit my blog!!

If you have more ideas about Germany, please write them to me!!

コメント

  1. It was wonderful blog!! Someday, I want to go to Germany, especially I'm interested in Berliner Dom.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for sending me nice message! It looks beautiful!

      削除
  2. Apfelstrudel seems like very delicious. I will try to eat when I go German!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for sending me nive message! I want to eat, too!

      削除
  3. All building pictures have nice atomosphere. I want to visit Germany and feel history.

    返信削除
  4. These buildings are fashionable and good atmosphere! I want to go to Gemany someday!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

My Hometown!