School Lunch Survey Analysis

 School Lunch Survey Analysis

My research topics: school lunch 
Target: Japanese students
Number of respendensts: (14)

(Summary) Students answered 8 quetstions about school lunch.

(Result)

Graph#1 shows that the rate of students who have used school cafeteria. According to the graph, All students have used school cafeteria. These results are not surprising because caferteria is for students and they can eat lunch which is good for their health in low price.

#1


Graph#2 shows the popular menu of school cafeteria. In this survey, noodle is the most popular menu. I was surprised at the result becuse I thought curry daily set meal was more popular.

#2


Graph#3 shows the best wey to eat lanch. In this rearch, 42.9 students take a lunch-box, and most students answered this. I was supprised because I thought to make lunch-box was hard for university students.

#3

Graph#4 shows how many times students use the school cafeteria in a week on average. Most students use once a week. The result is less than I thought, so I was surprosed.

#4


Graph#5 shows that most students enjoy eating lunch with their friends. The fact that when they eat alone, more students eat at class room is not surprising.

#5

Graph#6 shows the best time to eat lunch. 9 students think during lunch break is best. The fact that 4 students think lunch break time is too late is not surprising.

#6



Graph#7 shows menus which students want school cafeteria to add.  They answered various menu, but many people want to eat sushi or some sweets. I was surprisng that many people want to eat sushi.

#7

Graph#8 shows whether to eat at school cafeteria is good or not good, and why or why not. though there are many reasons, many students think to use school cafeteria is good. Also, the reason students answer it is not good is it is always crowded. I could agree whith both of their opinions.

#8

(Conclusion)
This survey has many surprising results. These result would useful for both sutdents and KGU to inprove students' quality of university lives. Thank you for cooperation.

コメント

  1. It was interesting survey for me to know! I also agree that school cafeteria is always too crowded. But, school cafeteria is comfortable for university students! Thank you for sharing the analysis.

    返信削除
  2. These results are interesting!! I was surprised too that many students take a lunch-box.

    返信削除
  3. this survey very interesting! sometimes i take a lunch box because i do not have much money.

    返信削除
  4. The result that they want to eat sushi or some sweets was very interesting for me.

    返信削除
  5. In graph7, there are many kinds of new menu. It was interesting!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

My Hometown!

I want to visit Germany!