My Invention

 the Cooler Umbrella
"Fan-Parasol"



(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)
    There days, it is hot, it will be hotter. When it's hot, you sweat and exhaust your energy. However, we have to go to unversity, part-time job, or any other place.

    My Invention which I've named "Fan-Parasol" enable you to move cool in summer.

(Specifics)
  •  Parasols block sunlight, so you can cool down. But... it is still hot in summer.
  • An electric fan cools the room. but... it can use only on the room
=> "fan parasol" make us cooler!
  • the design is fashionable.
  • easy to move.

(summerly)
    sunmer is approaching. There are a lot of interesting events in summer. However, we have to be careful not to get heat stroke. Then, my inventsion will useful. People might be going to enjoy summer without worry about getting heat stroke or some illness because of hot near future.


コメント

  1. Your idea is very interesting! I want to use it .

    返信削除
  2. Are you genius?? I want to use it this summer!

    返信削除
  3. It is good idea! I hate hot. So I want to this product!

    返信削除
  4. This is the perfect idea!
    I would love to use it in this summer!!

    返信削除
  5. It is very nice!! I think it is very conenience. I want to buy this for using in summer!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit Germany!