My Hometown!


                    Osaka City: A Great Place
Osaka City is the largest city in Osaka. Please visit there someday. You must enjoy! I'll write some information about it in my blog today.



(good links for more information about Osaka City)


(5 fun things to do in Osaka City)

1-You can learn Japanese histry of Buddhism in Sitennoji

















2-There are many stalls and you can eat takoyaki in Dotonbori


















3-You can enjoy at Universal Studios Japan

















4-You can enjoy wonderful plants at Sakuyakonohanakan















5-learning Japanese histry from Osaka Castle














6-Tenjinbasisujisyoutengai: the longest shopping district in Japan














7-You can learn the mass culrure in Osaka from Sinsekai















8-You can overlook view of Osaka from Abenoharukasu





















9-Symbol of Osaka: Tsutenkaku






















10-You can eat soul food of Osaka, Kasuudon













(YouTube video)


(Google Map)

コメント

  1. There are many new infos for me. It was fun to read your blog! Especially I wanna eat Kasuudon, it looks so delicious!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for sending nice message! I want you to try Kasuudon.

      削除
  2. There are some places that I have gone. However, I didn't know some places. I want to go there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for sending nice message! Please visit and enjoy Osaka!

      削除
  3. I think Osaka city is very good place, too. I saw Tutenkaku from outside, but I don't eet inside there. So, I want to go toTutenkaku!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for sending nice message! I'd like you to enjoy Tsutenkaku someday!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Invention

I want to visit Germany!